Audit & Accounting

The Hong Kong Companies Ordinance requires the Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department (IRD) to conduct annual tax assessment to all Hong Kong registered companies. The annual financial statements of Hong Kong Limited shall be audited by Certified Public Accountants (CPA).

The financial year of a Hong Kong company may end in December or March. The Inland Revenue Department will issue a letter requesting the preparation and submission of a Profit Tax Return form within approximately 18 months after the establishment of the company.

Consequently, each company needs to designate an auditor to check the company accounts and offer bank statements as well as supporting documents (invoices or contracts) for each transaction made. We are happy to help you choose the right accounting and auditing firms and help you comply with all the requirements and regulations of the IRD.

Offshore Сlaim

Only profits obtained in or from Hong Kong will be taxed in Hong Kong based on the concepts of territorial tax. If certain conditions are met, profits from the business activities outside Hong Kong may not be taxed.

INTERCORP will assist you in preparing the required documents and support your Hong Kong company’s offshore claim. We will optimize your current business and you will be qualified to obtain such claim. We will introduce you to an experienced Certified Public Accountant and your claim will be then processed at ease. Finally, the Inland Revenue Department will be in constant communication with us to ensure your application is successful.

Need help? Ready to Help you with Whatever you Need

Call us now +852 2362 2272